About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Emz and if you must know one thing about me it's my ability to ramble about anything. Perhaps this makes me a great blogger, but then again could also make me a crazy person. I like to think it makes me a good candidate for a career in Journalism... which happens to be exactly my dream, HOORAY FOR COINCIDENCES *wink*
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 13 March 2013

My To Do list

let me begin by first apologising for severely neglecting my blog as of recent. There was a time (2 months ago), when I would write practically every day but then of course came January exams and then the stressful problem of coursework. I myself stupidly took very coursework-based subjects and as a result now find myself almost completely overwhelmed with coursework and looming deadlines that make me want to curl up in a ball and cry :'( Now you may be thinking, 'but Emma, you take art? What is the stress with that?' The answer if you dared asked me that question I am reluctant to say would be mainly a demon-like stare and menacing tone, 'Art is the bane of my life'. Literally. I cannot WAIT to drop it at the end of the year and be free. I used to LOVE art but now I find myself dreading the lessons which is such a shame as I used to have such a passion for it. I also took product design which is another subject, although I enjoy, feel is becoming another bane of my existence because of the fact my deadline for five, yes FIVE projects is in just two weeks. Dear Lord. Needless to say I felt I had to at least begin a solution to my never-ending coursework problem and that was to write an in-depth (I say in-depth but I'm merely skimming the surface unfortunately) To Do List. I have said that it's 'in-depth' as it's more that just 'Do art' and 'Do tech' which is what I have previously written. Here is a beautiful picture of said list:

I'm not going to go into detail but that's a LOT of work to do in just a couple of weeks and can I just clarify that my coursework deadline dates have been brought forward and so my stress is perfectly justified :') K?

Now, the aim of this blog post was not to complain about my stress and work load (although I know it has turned into that), but just to inform everyone that I have found To Do Lists extremely useful in relieving certain parts of the stress because by writing down what you have to do, I sometimes find it enjoyable to complete something just to cross it off. If anyone is currently stressed about a work load, then I advise you to create a list like mine if you haven't already just because it is something I never did previously and now I have it stops me hyperventilating every night :') This is obviously not the only thing on my mind recently what with UCAS and work shadowing, running a Young enterprise business and preparing for my future and all that jazz so I just felt I had to inform everyone that I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, I have simply been very stressy and busy. I'm so sorry for not writing all the time but to do so would be simply impossible with the pressure being put on me at the moment and if I need to take a break once in a while to stop me melting then it's just the way it will have to be unfortunately :')
Thanks for reading all the way to the end if you have reached this point, I know it's not beauty related but sometimes I like to write about different 'life' things and perhaps this will help others under a lot of stress at the moment :) Anyway, enough of the negativity, I hope everyone is happy and well and I will get back to you as soon as is physically possible for me, cheerio! Oh and my new video is up :') It's a DIY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Zj6J_KsyE&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment